Battlefield 1 is back online today with a fresh update. As it is written in the patch notes, the update fixes some bugs – you will not find any new features or improvements to the menu. Multiplayer and single-player issues have been fixed, like various glitches and crashes. This Battlefield 1 Patch should do more than good for all of the BF1 lovers.
There is a specific fix that you will want to be aware before jumping back into play: an error that caused incorrect class ranks to display has been fixed. This means that you could find yourself at a lower class rank than when you played before that update. But you have not actually lost any rank – what is displayed now it is what you actually should have been previously. Nevertheless, if you unlocked anything while shown a higher rank, you don’t lose entry to it. One thing though that has not been fixed is the bug that turns a crashing zeppelin into a giant fire tornado.
The full patch notes can be seen at the end of this post.
Battlefield 1 Fixes and Patch Notes
- Fix for one common and one uncommon client crash.
- Fixed a potential soft freeze in single player campaign connected to AI.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced getting stuck in the globe screen when canceling matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue when trying to join multiple servers.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced weapon skins not being removed when scrapping items.
- Fixed an issue where players were missing “The Insider” Dog Tag.
- Tweaked calculations of values in End of Round.
- Fixed issue where Class Rank was incorrect.
Note: This fix may result in players going down in Class Rank to the correct rank. In this scenario, any unlocks purchased at a higher and incorrect rank will not be lost. The size of them apply to all platforms, but there are some changes, specifically for those playing on PC
- Fixed an occasional crash when a user shutdown the game.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced troubles with A and X button functionality on PC while using an Xbox One controller.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced crashing while closing the client during streaming installation.
- Temporal anti-aliasing is now the default anti-aliasing mode on medium graphics quality.
- Fixed an issue where players were missing an option to display controller button prompts.
- PC: Fix for a graphical issue causing artifacts in shadows.
- Fixed two issues in the “Through Mud and Blood” War Story where no new objectives would appear.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced wrong info in the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where players were missing the Dog Tag counter.
- Fixed an issue where English text would appear for players in non-English regions.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced a placeholder image when opening the Operations menu for the first time.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced End of Round screen, not loading.
- Fixed a crash related to soldier animation.
- Fixed a graphical glitch when exiting a War Story and going to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced player icon overlapping while matchmaking on a console.
- Xbox One: Fix for the “Trench Raider” Dog Tag not unlocking on Xbox One.
Do not forget to leave your thoughts in the comments or Subscribe!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!