Treyarch, the developers of Black Ops III released another update for the most recent Call Of Duty title. This new update for Call of Duty Black Ops 3, 1.18 is available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The developers gave a statement that their title is not out of date and players are still responding to it. This new update will need proximately 2.3GB space, that introduces DLC4 Maps to all Core and Hardcore playlists and making a lot of improvements to the game. Below you can find all the updates:
Multiplayer changes in Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Ongoing improvements to overall game stability and network performance
- Identified and eliminated various behind-the-scenes errors which contributed to in-game hitching.
- Streamlined the way textures load into the match to improve streaming performance and reduce hitching.
- Added additional logging to assist with debugging difficult-to-reproduce hitching reported by community members.
- [XBOX ONE] Added DLC4 maps to all Core and Hardcore playlists.
- [XBOX ONE] Added Rupture to the Ground War playlist.
- [XBOX ONE] Added Salvation Playlist to the Bonus Category.
- [XBOX ONE] Added DLC4 to the In-Game Store.
- Addressed an issue where certain promotional pop-ups incorrectly appeared.
- Wraith Scorestreaks will properly target enemy Manticores.
Zombies in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- A rare bug where players would spawn into a Zombies match with a white screen is removed..
- A bug which caused a promotional banner to stretch across a large portion of the screen in Dr. Monty’s Factory is fixed.
- DLC1 GobbleGums will function as intended for players who purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Gold Edition.
- Improved stability with split screen matches on Revelations.
- Addressed an issue which caused a fatal error at high rounds.
- Fixed a fatal error associated with the Lightning Dark Arena challenge.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to interact with the Keeper Protector Altar.
- Resolved issues where players would die when standing in specific locations on the map.
- Fixed various map exploits associated with the low gravity section in the Undercroft.
- An issue where the DG-4 would fail to recharge is fixed.
- Fixed an issue with picking up the Summoning Key while a Pack-a-Punched weapon is equipped.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is a great game. I have been playing it for a while now and i love it. If you are a fan of this game, let us know in the comments below.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!