Razer And Nacon Invented The Best PS4 Controllers
You can get the first look at the Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution, officially licensed pro controllers that are coming to the SIEE region for PS4 this year.
Razer Raiju PS4 controller got his price for UK. It will cost £149.99. You can see full specs of Razer Raiju below.
Let’s take a look at one of the best PS4 controllers more closely.
Through the close collaboration, we have been able to help optimize each controller for PS4 – Dualshock4 controls and games can enjoy a plug-and-play experience with any model of the PS4.
Razer RaijuFront. Back.
The Razer team made them an ideal partner to create a tournament-grade controller for PS4. Thanks to their extensive knowledge in developing eSports peripherals.The Razer Raiju includes advanced controller customization, and also includes:
- Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
- Trigger-stop switches and hair-trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
- 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
- Detachable analog sticks rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage.
The Razer Raiju will make its debut this season and you can get more information about it here.
Nacon RevolutionFront. Back.
The Nacon team of industrial designers and engineers got in touch with pro-gamers just to develop the Revolution Pro Controller, to allow a wide range of their needs for games.
The Revolution Pro Controller includes:
- 46° amplitude dual analog sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
- Four extra shortcut buttons
- Eight-way directional pad
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
- Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage.
The Revolution controller, just like the previous one, will release this season and you can get more information about it here. What I think is that these 2 controllers look really awesome. Seems like they have something magical and powerful at first sight. What I want to do is try both of them as fast as possible. What do you think guys? Type your answer in the comment section below.