Fallout 4 is coming with a new update that includes PS4 mod.
The new update will be available later on this week. It will add mod support, only on PS4. This was announced on Bethesda official Twitter account.
Update for Fallout 4 1.8 is out for PC.
- An issue with the sound effect when reloading
- Crash when exiting to the Main Menu and starting a new game
- Spaces in Mods search queries
- The amount of browse-able titles in Mods menu is doubled
- Fixed an issue in which some Mods images would not load when scrolling quickly
Bethesda announced back in October, that they have made an agreement with Sony for Fallout 4 and Skyrim to get this mod. If you own a PS4 and you are using internal assets, there are limits about the game mod.
As for Skyrim, there is no official release date for the mod. Hopefully, this mod will be available on PS4 soon.