NBA 2k17 is going to get a new patch and a lot of improvements.
Patch V5 is released on PS4 and soon.
It will come on Xbox One and PC, announced by NBA2k on their Facebook.
NBA 2k17 1.0.5 Patch Notes
Enough talking, you can see the patch notes below.
GENERAL NBA 2k17 Patch Updates
- HDR support added for PS4.
- Support for the PS4 Pro. NBA 2K17 will run at a native 4K resolution at 60 FPS on the PS4 Pro.
- The Cleveland Cavaliers court floor is matching their new design.
- The Golden State Warriors uniforms are with the #42 patch in honor of the late Nate Thurmond.
- Improvements on the uniforms.
- You can use post-release uniforms in Play Now games during a custom roster.
- When you start a new mode, post-release shoes will dynamically appear in your game mode saves.
- You can toggle off the ‘Zoom in Paint’ option when using the default broadcast camera.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to unequip certain animation types from MyPLAYER.
- You can unequip socks from MyPLAYER.
- Addressed an issue where controller settings would reset after played games online.
GAMEPLAY NBA 2k17 Patch Updates
- You will no longer be able to prolong MyTEAM Blacktop games by committing reach-in fouls.
- You can now equip the Jamal Crawford double behind-the-back combo, it will work properly.
- Aiming is easier if you use Pro Stick shot aiming.
- Shot timing is disabled for all shots.
- Catching short passes is more reliable.
- Dial back pass speed, to achieve better game balance.
- “Soften” top front rim ball bounces for more realistic physics-based outcomes.
- The frequency of “ticky tack” shooting fouls on jump shots and layups is reduced.
- Fixed illegal screens, which were not being triggered in the proper situations.
- General improvements to responsiveness, primarily in offball motion.
- CPU’s double team logic and general defensive AI decision making is improved.
- Addressed a visual issue that would sometimes cause hook shots to branch into jumpshot follow through landing poses.
MyPARK/2K PRO-AM NBA 2k17 Patch Updates
- While a game is in progress, teams in Rivet City are again able to grab a Got Next spot.
- A hang that occurred to some users while they were hopping from one MyPARK to another is improved.
- A number of camera-related issues when shooting free throws during Pro-Am games is improved.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to use their custom jumpshot in MyPARK.
- When editing your Pro-Am court, the backboard logo and wall texture can be switched back to none/blank.
- You can view the team rosters of each team directly from the Power Rankings menu in Pro-Am.
- All of your teammates will have a unique color indicator during Pro-Am.
- Grand Badges will appear on the 2K Card in both MyPARK and Pro-Am.
MyCAREER/MyCOURT NBA 2k17 Patch Updates
- You can skip through story scenes that you have already watched.
- An issue that would result in the user being unable to play their next game in MyCAREER.
- Where some users were not seeing triggered story scenes.
- Where some MyCAREER sponsor contracts were not rewarding the user with the correct amount of VC.
- Where you could not purchase/equip shoes from your new company while switching shoe endorsements.
- Where the phone in MyCAREER would inform the user of a new message when that was not the case.
- Where the player is stuck in the line during the Free Throw Golf drill in Live Practice while using specific signature animations.
MyGM/MyLEAGUE NBA 2k17 Patch Updates
- Points of Emphasis are back to the Gameplan feature!
- The Advanced Rotations feature will scale all rotations to work regardless of your chosen quarter length.
- Fixed cases where some approved city names (e.g. Buffalo) were not being permitted through the content filter when moving your team to another city.
- Fixed an issue where player attributes were being slightly modified when loading a draft class after the first season.
- During head-to-head gameplay injuries will accure in MyLEAGUE Online.
- Kansas City Knights uniform color is with improvements.
- Fixed a hang that would occur while you attempt to use SimCast on the Rising Stars game.
- Expansion teams will no longer get unlimited funds in MyGM.
- The NBA logo is in the correct spot on the shorts when creating a custom uniform.
If you are still having problems with the patch, you can contact 2k here.
Do not forget to tell us what you think about this new update in the comments down below.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!