I have news for all the strategy game lovers.
Reconquest is the new game for all the strategy fans. Reconquest’s release date is on December 16 as announced by the developers StormCube Games. This is a real-time strategy game that can be played in three different modes. Campaign mode, skirmish and trapped mode.
- In the campaign, you can choose in Reconquest two sides: Outlaw clan or Urban Forces. Each side is with 10 story missions.
- Skirmish you will compete with 3 Als on eight different maps.
- Trapped mode is where you can choose between 8 challenges.
The mankind is close to extinction after the WW III. You, as a player, have to make quick and strategic decisions in order to reconquer the Earth. You will have a lot of resources to do this, but the most important one to win in-game is the radioactive shale gas.
Reconquest with the gameplay reminds quite a bit like Command & Conquer.
Minimum PC requirements:
- OS: 32-bit Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3250 / AMD Phenom II X4 B70
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 7790
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
As I said above, the game is scheduled to be released on December 16, only on Steam for PC players.