Ubisoft announced on Twitter the release of The Division patch 1.5 for PS4. New Gear items will be available, loot is with a major update, weapons changes and skill changes.
Patch 1.5 is already available for PC and Xbox One and includes the Survival Mode as well. We have made a perfect guide on how to survive this mode. But if you are looking for a build on your agent, you can check out this post and let us know what you think. Unfortunately, PS4 update will not bring this mode. It is scheduled for December 20.
Here are some major changes in The Division patch 1.5 for PS4
- New World Tier 5 is added with Heroic Incursions
- Named Gear items are now available in the game
- Enemy Armor Damage in PVP
- Stash Size is now increased from 70 to 150 items
- New Tactical Advance talent is with 30% dmg increase
- NPC’s will drop crafting materials
- Rewards for weekly assignments are modified
- Weapons are modified and updated
- New 12 weapon types have been added
- Gear Sets are updated for Final Measure and FrontLine
- Skill change, First Aid, Pulse, Sticky Bomb, Smart Cover, Tactical Link and Survivor Link are increased
- Bug fixes for carrying the Fuse Box, instances and weapon talent are fixed.
- Fixed a bug where players could not scroll an item description during item compare, in certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where the Automatch mega map screen inside Underground mode would display activities that were not available for matchmaking.
- A bug where the UI would not show the new item notification when a skill mod was unlocked due to a Base of Operation upgrade is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the player’s health bar would overlap the Gear Score value while the Stash is open.
- Fixed a bug where some vendors in the Base of Operations were not displayed on the mega map or the minimap.
- A bug where Nimble talent would not work until reequipped if a cover to cover move is interrupted is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where players could become invincible for a few seconds after using Survivor Link.
- Fixed several instances of client crash.
- Bug where Skill Haste would not correctly affect Support Station cooldown is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where Judy Walters part 2 to 5 echos couldn’t be picked up correctly.
If you want to see the full patch 1.5 notes, you can do that on game’s official website.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!