Watch Dogs 2 was planned to launch at the same time for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. But then the game came first for PS4 and Xbox One. Today, Ubisoft released the game for PC owners, after two weeks of waiting.
You can get Watch Dogs 2 for free on Steam or Uplay only if you buy NVIDIA GPU where the game offers a better experience on PC. Below you can find the system requirements. If you want only the game, you can get it from Steam for $59.99.
There is also the Deluxe Edition, where you can get the game and the Deluxe Pack: 2 personalisation packs for $69.99. 9.
But if you are looking for a Season Pass, to access all DLC and more benefits, then I will recommend getting the Gold Edition, where you can get Watch Dogs 2, the Deluxe Pack and the Season Pass for $99.99.
- Supported OS (64-bit versions only): Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- 50 GB
- Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Xbox One Controller, DualShock 4 Controller
- 256 Kbps or faster broadband connection
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz / AMD FX 6120 @ 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 6GB
- Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or better
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2 GHz / AMD FX 8120 @ 3.9 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- On-the-fly switching between mouse and keyboard to gamepad, without any additional options, UI will just switch to gamepad mode
- Supported gamepads: Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers, third-party XInput gamepads (everything Xbox-based), PlayStation 4 Controller. We do not officially support Direct Input gamepads, Steam controllers or game wheels.
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave your comments below.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!