Battlerite got a new hotfix 0.10.0.2 today, that changes 11 Champions performance and bugs reported by the players.
With the new patch release, the quality of Battlerite’s matches is better than before. Also, there is a new bonus in Battlerite now. Grade text is no longer in Odeum profile entries. But, the most important change is the Champions performance.
The following changes will make Bakko more flexible and harder to kill:
- Heroic Charge: Area damage is now 28
- Battlerites Warlord’s Axe: Blood Axe damage is increased by 4.
- Shield Bash: Dash distance increased by 50% and weaken duration increased from 2.5s to 3s.
- Wall Slam: Slamming an enemy into a wall now deals 2 bonus damage
If this is your favorite Champion, I hope you will enjoy the changes.
The only change here is the bug on Toxin Muck. Now he will take 5% energy for each hit.
Some of his power are moved to Ezmo’s Ultimate, which brings better energy balance:
- Tome of Destruction: Damage per mimicked Arcane fire hit reduced from 4 to 3.
- Grimoire of Chaos: Damage increased from 52 to 55 and surge force increased by ~15%.
- Battlerites Exhaust: Fading Snare duration reduced from 2s to 1.5s.
Now, he can’t melt faces that fast 🙂
Her mobility is boosted and it will help her to dodge bullets
- Boomstick: Iva’s movement speed while firing Boomstick is 55% more, instead of 45%
This is the only change for Iva.
His damage is now 15 and in future bigger changes are coming for him
Her barrier cooldown is now 11 seconds
Some bugs with Infest and Vomit are fixed:
- Infest: Target spells used on yourself when Pestilus infests you are now triggered on yourself or nearest other allies instead of on Pestilus (i.e Other Side, Tornado).
- Vomit: The cooldown is increased to 4 seconds
While infesting, you can’t hit Pestilus by heals
His Consume cooldown is increased to +1 second
Her agility and damage potential are reduced:
- Haste: Cooldown increased to 1 second.
- Companion Call: Now interrupts the casting of Mount
- Crosscut: Damage reduced from 8 to 6.
Now, when she cast her ultimate, she will no longer receive haste.
His defensive abilities and his support are with improvement:
- Hand of Judgement: Casting time reduced to 0.9 seconds
- Inhibitors Guard: Cooldown reduced to 11 seconds
- Reform: Casting time reduced to 0.2 seconds
- Battlerites Unlimited Power: Now reapplies Corruption when you take it.