Arc System Works announces that Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator will be available for PC through Steam coming in December.
Here are some of the new characters in Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator
- Johnny: One of the back to back characters from XX series
- Jack-O’: “That Man” character dressed in jumpsuit with flares on the legs and pumpkin shaped mask
- Jam Kuradoberi: Second back to back return from the XX series
- Kum Haehyun: The old guy with his martial arts master. The truth about Haehyun is, in fact, a young woman.
- Raven: Second back to back character but this time from Guilty Gear 2: Overture
- Dizzy: Another returning character from the XX series.
Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator features
- A variety of content will be available when the game is coming out. Everything will be for free
- You can choose any of the 23 available characters
- Stylish Type: Introduces an extra input for performing specials and Overdrives to add a new layer of strategy to the battle!
- Throw Break: New technique that takes place when two players try to throw each other at the same time.
- Homing Dash has great maintenance. Opponent goes into a tumble with the character pursuing them
- Burst Overdrive: Augmented Overdrives that cost both 50% Tension and the entire Burst Gauge and can dramatically affect the flow of battle
- Blitz Shield Charge Attack: Can be charged and will continue to reject while charging.
Do not forget to follow us or subscribe!