Arc System Works announces that Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator will be available for PC through Steam coming in December.
Here are some of the new characters in Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator
- Johnny: One of the back to back characters from XX series
- Jack-O’: “That Man” character dressed in jumpsuit with flares on the legs and pumpkin shaped mask
- Jam Kuradoberi: Second back to back return from the XX series
- Kum Haehyun: The old guy with his martial arts master. The truth about Haehyun is, in fact, a young woman.
- Raven: Second back to back character but this time from Guilty Gear 2: Overture
- Dizzy: Another returning character from the XX series.
Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator features
- A variety of content will be available when the game is coming out. Everything will be for free
- You can choose any of the 23 available characters
- Stylish Type: Introduces an extra input for performing specials and Overdrives to add a new layer of strategy to the battle!
- Throw Break: New technique that takes place when two players try to throw each other at the same time.
- Homing Dash has great maintenance. Opponent goes into a tumble with the character pursuing them
- Burst Overdrive: Augmented Overdrives that cost both 50% Tension and the entire Burst Gauge and can dramatically affect the flow of battle
- Blitz Shield Charge Attack: Can be charged and will continue to reject while charging.
Do not forget to follow us or subscribe!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!