New Path of Exile Patch 2.5.0d is available for today.
Seems like G.G.G (Grinding Gear Games) are working hard these days on Path of Exile. The other day G.G.G made a ton of fixes in the game.
The players of Path of Exile are very happy for all of this updates and seems like everybody is enjoying what they have to offer. There was an interview with Rian (one of the gameplay programmers) the other day he didn’t give any hint that they are working on huge fixes. Anyway, here is the list of fixes for this patch.
Path of Exile Patch 2.5.0d Notes
- Introduced new microtransactions: The Lunaris Armour Set, the Golden Parakeet Pet, the Hydra Back Attachment and the Ghostflame Back Attachment.
- The default Item Filter have various improvements.
- Vaal Molten Shell now correctly rolls for determining if it would critically strike for every hit.
- The client can now save Divination Stash Tab settings.
- Cooldowns are available when mousing over skills on the Skill Bar.
- Cast time is no longer displayed when mousing over triggered skills on the Skill Bar.
- Resolution changing for DX9 and DX9 Ex DirectX modes.
- Fixed a bug where Rogue Exiles possessed by a Tormented Seditionist would not drop maps.
- Bug fix for Scorching Ray Totems where the effects would not line up correctly on Predictive mode.
- Fixed a bug where Reminder Text was causing item display hovers to widen.
- Fixed a bug where text could sometimes appear in the wrong color.
- Mousing over socketed gems in the Premium Quad Stash Tab bug fix
- Fixed a bug where the minion damage for each active Spectre granted by the Femur of the Saints unique item was granting more than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Divination Stash Tab showed unobtainable Divination Cards.
- Raging Spirits is summoned by the Ashcaller unique still had a limit of 50 active Raging Spirits now that bug is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where Sunder was doing too many evasion checks as the wave passed through enemies.
- Fixed a bug with the Hungry Abyss unique Jewel where it was granting too much Life Leech when converting from generic sources of Life Leech.
Do not forget to follow us or subscribe!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!