Rocket League just got it’s new update v1.26.
The developers are changing the appearance of the Rocket Labs Arenas. They have removed the Rocket Lab Arenas from the Casual Arena for now.
In addition, some stats, settings and preset data are changed. Now, the PC players can see their stats. Unfortunately, PS4 and Xbox One players will not get this treat. Also, Wasteland and Neo Tokyo will appear more often than before.
Rocket League Patch v1.26 Notes
- Rocket Lab Arenas are removed
- New Rocket Labs Arena designs may appear next year
- Fixed an issue that allowed Wasteland and Neo Tokyo to appear more frequently than they did before the Starbase ARC Patch.
- Fixed an issue with the game client picking the wrong local profile from your save data. For some accounts that played splitscreen, this caused a “loss” of recorded stats, in-game settings, and car presets when the patch was released.
- PC players should see their stats, settings, and presets. Unfortunately this was not possible for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
- Fixed VSync for Mac.
- Fixed the Vulcan DLC Showroom thumbnail so that it would no longer show an image of Triton.
Do not forget to follow us for more info!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!