Worms W.M.D Will Get a New DLC For Free on December 7th
We are really happy to announce that Worms W.M.D will get a new DLC for free on December 7th. New content that will make all the players love the game even more. This free content will be available on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One Mac & Linux. The update will take place as a Liberation update. They even posted a new trailer, you can find it on this link. It will introduce and include new theme, 5 single player levels and a sailing vehicle which as a drill boat. Also, there will be 4 weapons for destroying opponents and 12 new custom worm items.
The Liberation Update Will Include the following:
- 5 new single player levels to conquer!
- New drill boat vehicle! The first aquatic vehicle to be added to the series with a deadly drill!
- 4 new weapons including the Mischievous Drone, W1 Anti-Vehicle Rocket, Tasty Worm Lick and Worm Stinger!
- New theme to battle upon including new buildings and tunnels to explore!
- 12 new customizations to adorn your worms with from the Bicorne and Beret to the Cheese hat and Rubber Glove!
Also, this Liberation update will offer a lot of fixes and improvements. Everything similar to 21:9 Aspect Ratios and fix to the glitch with the Baseball Bat.