Gods and Idols recently got updated with a new patch 3.23.325. The game is now with gameplay improvements and better server performance.
The treasure spawns are now disabled and will be re-activated as soon as the game is patched.
There are a lot of changes in the gameplay, such as vaccine and alcohol production cost, as well as sizes of Granaries, CHemtanks and Housing.
Also, the paused building will no longer produce and the influence will properly decay over time. Here are the most important changes that Gods and Idols Patch 3.23.325 brings into the game:
- Vaccine production cost changed to 9 Clean water/min and 3 Syringes/min
- Alcohol production cost changed to 0.96 Glass/min and 48 Grain/min
- Reduced the size of Granaries from 15 to 12
- Reduced the size of Chemtanks from 15 to 10
- Also, the size of Housing from 12 to 11
- Increased the Concrete cost of Housing from 20 to 80
- Increased output of Sand, Limestone, Rock, and Clay from 6/min to 7.8/min
- Reduced output of Ore from 6/min to 4.8/min
- Workforce required for Ore from 15 to 10
- Output of Coal from 6/min to 3.6/min
- Reduced workforce required for Coal from 20 to 10
- New building added: Industrial pit-mine
- Mine renamed to Simple mine
- The number of slots in Simple mine reduced from 4 to 2
- Reduced size of Simple mine from 7 to 6
- Sawmills can now produce charcoal from Planks, providing an alternative source of Coal
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!