Path of Exile update 2.5.2 is coming to the game later this week. It is expected to make performance improvements and bug fixes.
Patch 2.5.2 will bring some changes to the game, such as new 3D item art and game improvements. I will share a secret with you: The 3D art is for Abberath’s Hooves. In addition, 2 instance crashes are now fixed and now Flame Bearers and Void Bearers will no longer be flashing with the flamebreath.
You might find this a little bit confusing because I said the patch is coming later this week. Well, the team at FGR is here to bring you specials as well! Here are the patch 2.5.2 notes, thanks to Path of Exile team.
Path of Exile Patch 2.5.2 Notes:
- Parallelised the rendering of the DirectX 11 client. This allows multi-threading for scene rendering, improving performance. This is only enabled if your graphics card and driver support Constant Buffer Offsets.
- These gains only improve performance if you were previously bottlenecked by the speed of your CPU (rather than graphics card).
- Added 3D art for Abberath’s Hooves.
- Fixed an issue with audio for ground tar that could prevent other audio from playing.Improved the popups for skills that give spell damage over time.
- Improved the popups for skills that give spell damage over time.
- A bug where the bodyguard from the Sextant mod “Unique Bosses are accompanied by Bodyguards” used a Rallying Cry skill that incorrectly tripled a boss’ damage is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug where items with built-in triggered skills could have that skill detached from the item with support gems such as Spell Totem and be cast continuously without the trigger condition.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Bearers and Void Bearers would sometimes not stop casting their flamebreath.
- A bug where the “Monsters cannot be slowed below base speed” map mod could cause Strongbox trap mods to go off immediately, rather than after a delay is now fixed.
- Fixed two instance crashes
Performance improvements are always welcome! Thanks to Grinding Gear Games for trying their best to please the players. Subscribe with us and get the latest gaming news.