Today Ubisoft came up with a new small Steep update 1.03, additions and bug fixes mainly for PC.
In the new additions, they add some trick improvements for all platforms. How they work now? As soon as you hit the jump button before you release it you go forward with the stick and choose your favorite trick. When you release the jump button the reaction that you have chosen is triggered. I personally think that this is kind of lazy way of doing tricks and I like it.
I said a lazier version of doing trick because is very easy. Try to do any trick when you spin or twist pre-jump and choose your trick. You can feel the difference. This Steep update 1.03 is my favorite so far. I mean really, now I don’t have to care that my tricks will end up on my head or the controller will not respond or something like that.
Here are some of the PC additions:
- Steam controller feedback
- Ultra+ environment quality
- Connection/disconnection of a gamepad you receive a notification
Bug Fixes PC only:
- Ex-friends on Uplay are no longer visible
- When you use a smoke flare on the wing suit the framerate doesn’t go down.
- Fixed customization menu.
- Incorrect refresh rates order in the display options.
- And some more crashes.
That’s it from this Steep Update 1.03 and as always, stay with us and don’t forget to subscribe for more gaming news.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org