Since the release date of Atlas Reactor at October 4, 2016, the developers Trion Worlds came up today with an Atlas Reactor Hot Fix.
It’s not that big Hot Fix but still significant for the players. Here are all 10 fixes prepared for February announced today.
- Localization issues
- Fixed the Holo-Haunt info screen problem for some players
- The streak of 99W is no longer an issue for the players first ranked game
- Non-free rotation Freelancers are still bannable for free players
- Mad Love Matrix preview Grey skin is no longer showing
- The rewards for Mad Love Matrix are shown in the center now
- Checkmarks are available now for better progress check
- All the loadout slots are now available to use
- The logging in is now instant and there are no issues anymore
- Fixed an issue where player enters in a bad state in rank games
Make sure you subscribe and stay with us for more gaming news.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com