Golf With Your Friends just got its new update 0.0.98. This patch brings a new map called Candyland, as well as new intro, achievements and a lot more. Keep on reading and find out more.
This patch introduces Candyland. A new map, that is with some issues, but it will get fixed soon. Also, a Free cam takes its place into Golf With Your Friends. This allows you to look around the field and find out the best way to win. With the patch, you can now invite Steam players and enjoy playing it together.
Golf With Your Friends patch 0.0.98 Additions
As I have already mentioned above, there is a new map, free cam and a new map. But that’s not all. This patch brings a new intro, achievements, LOD’s, with better, adjusted graphics and AO. Below is the list of the full bug fixes:
- Twitter logo is fixed
- Frame limiter to 30fps
- Jumping and Reset no longer pop up when menu is open or typing in chat
- Network now swaps and connects to regions on the first load
- V-sync doing whatever the hell it wanted to
- Rotator on Oasis H12 (Let me know if you still get this)
- Some brick still having snow
- Some areas in Haunted where you can get stuck
- Getting stuck in wood on Haunted
- Bounds on Stretchers in Haunted
- Bounds on Bookshelves
- HH chat location
- Lobby names are now clearer and balls in view
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to subscribe and get the latest gaming news.