Freya is a very offensive hero in MLBB. A fighter, which with the best build guide can be an MVP in the game without any doubts. Therefore I will make sure for all MLBB players to get the perfect equipment. So sit back, relax and keep on reading.
As you already know, Freya is part of the Fighter class in Mobile Legends. She is with high HP, attack speed and physical attack. Also, her skills help a lot for she to be one of the hardest heroes to play and deal with in MLBB.
First, I would like to start with her skills and how to use them. Find out more below.
How to use Freya’s Skills:
Freya is with 4 skills. One of them is passive and the rest are casters. Her passive skill is Spirit Contact. She gets a shield, but only when she receives 2 hits.
The next hit, will activate the shield and the enemy will receive damage. One of Freya’s casters is Wings of Faith. She jumps in a specific area, pulls the enemies closer and deals 240 physical dmg. Godspeed Strike is her next caster.
This spell increases her attack speed and movement speed. This works only for 3 hits. The last hit will stun the enemy in front of Freya and will deal 180 physical dmg.
Her ult is Valkyrie. Freya becomes a Valkyrie, deals 360 dmg with increased armor, attack power and magical resistance.
Here is the best way to use her skills: First use the Wings of Faith, then Godspeed Strike and her ult for last. In this order, all enemies will focus on her and she will definitely get a triple kill. But, to make it even easier, I have the perfect item build. You can check it out below.
Best item build for Freya in Mobile Legends:
The following equipment adds points to her physical attack, magic power, HP, mana, and armor. Here we go:
- Hunter Strike – Adds 100 physical attack and 20% cd reduction. Also, every time you eliminate an enemy, the movement speed will increase up to 30%
- Tough Boots – Adds 22 magic resistance and 40 movement speed. Freya’s Resilience increases for 25% as well
- Endless Battle – Whenever you use a spell, her next basic attack gets an extra 70% as true dmg. Her movement speed also increases whenever the Divine Justice effect is on
- Ice Frost – Freya’s basic attack can slow down the target by 35%. Also, adds 30 physical attacks and 1000 HP
- Wind Chaser – Adds +60 physical attack and +40% physical penetration
- Demon’s Advent – Every hit by the enemies will reduce their attack power by 4%. A great item for Freya in each battle.
This is my best way to play Freya. If you think and know any other good build, please let me know in the comments below and I will make sure to test it.
Have fun and enjoy playing Freya in MLBB.[interaction id=”58ebf4c4cb4fa68908179078″]
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!