Flavia is the newest hero in Heroes Evolved. She is a range hero, with high magic damage and power. I have a build guide that will make it easier for you by playing Flavia. Keep on reading and find out more about her gear set and abilities.
She uses 4 skills to eliminate the enemies. All of Flavia’s abilities are casters. So let’s have a look what she can do. Flame Spiral is a caster, that she uses to summon 3 flaming orbs. These orbs deal magic dmg to all nearby enemies. Flame Lock is the next spell. Flavia deals magic damage and slows the enemies in a specific area. It takes 0.5 seconds to cast the spell. Firelance is the next on the list. Launches a fire arrow in a direction and deals magic dmg.
Her ult is Sea of Fire. Flavia makes a Sea of Fire around her that deals dmg to the enemies and slows them down. At the same time, her movement speed and HP regeneration are increased.
Flavia Build Guide That Burns Everything Around Her!
Now it’s time for her items. I really hope this gear set will help you a lot. Here we go:
- Dancer’s Boots – Regenerates HP and mana. Increases Flavia’s movement speed and reduces ability cd. When active, grants additional movement speed and attack speed for nearby allies.
- Wand Of Celerity – Reduces ability cd, increases her movement speed and spell power.
- Quick Pulse – Adds 15% magic lifesteal, HP, mana, HP regeneration and 100% mana regeneration.
- Demonic Diadem – After casting a spell, the following attack will deal an extra magic damage.
- Frozen Scepter – Increases intelligence, mana regen and spell power. When active, the target will be frozen for 1 second and the movement speed reduced by 40%.
- Emperor’s Armor – A perfect team play item that reduces enemies armor and increases allies attack speed.
That’s all for now. If you have any other set, please let me know in the comments below and I will definitely try it. Don’t forget to subscribe and get the best build guides.