Cyclops is the newest hero in Mobile Legends as announced by the devs. Cyclops will be joining us in a week, so until then, don’t forget to subscribe and get the best build guides.
He is a “giant” with only one eye and with the power of the stars. That’s why he is also known as Starsoul Magician. His quote is “I come, I see, I conquer”, try to remember it. Sounds legit for a guy of his size :). The hero is now available to purchase in the game for 15k BP or 279 diamonds. Below you can find a build guide and a short guide on how to use Cyclops.
How To Use Cyclops Skills?
Cyclops is using 4 skills on the battlefield to eliminate enemies faster. He is with 1 passive and 3 casters. His passive skill is Stardust Shock. This skill grants cd by 0.5 seconds. One of his skills is Planets Attack. Cyclops releases 2 shockwaves is a specific direction dealing magic dmg. Cyclop’s next skill is Star Power Lockdown. He creates a starlight sphere which attacks nearby units automatically. This skill also deals magic dmg.
His ult is Starlit Hourglass. He creates a sphere which follows the enemy and dealing magic damage. Using his ult will also trap the enemies for 3 seconds. So, here is the best way how to play Cyclops. First, use his ult, then go for Star Power Lockdown and then use his Planets Attack. Trust me, with his passive skill, you will cast spells continuously.
About his emblem, go for the magic emblem set. In addition, use flicker as his ability.
Cyclops Build Guide
It’s said Cyclops will be a super op minion. Therefore I will make sure to present you the best build guide. Here are the items Cyclops needs to get you an MVP title. Check out the update below!
Guardian Relic – Increases magic power for 90 pts. Also, every time a spell hits an enemy, Cyclops magic attack will increase by 15%. Tough Boots – Adds magic resistance, resilience and movement speed. Eternal Scepter – Increases Cyclops HP and mana. Also, adds 30 HP and 5 magic attacks on every 30 seconds. If fully stack, Cyclops will receive extra 300 mana and 5% magic attack. Flame of Fury – Grants 75 magic power and 5% movement speed. This item will burn the target by dealing magic damage. Perfect item for his ult. Cursed Helmet – Increases Cyclops HP and deals magic damage equal to 1.5% of his HP. Calamity Scythe – Every time Cyclops casts a skill, the next basic attacks grants additional 150% magic dmg.
MLBB players, I have something special for you! Due to a recent match with Cyclops, I’ve made a 15-3-11 score. Here is the build guide I’ve used.
- Arcane Boots – Adds 15 magic penetration and increase movement speed.
- Clock of Destiny – Increases Cyclops HP and mana. Also, adds 30 HP and 5 magic attacks on every 30 seconds. If fully stack, Cyclops will receive extra 300 mana and 5% magic attack.
- Guardian Relic – Increases magic power for 90 pts. Also, every time a spell hits an enemy, Cyclops magic attack will increase by 15%.
- Blood Wings – Adds 150 magic power and adds 2 HP for every point of magic power added.
- Fleeting Time – If you eliminate an enemy hero, the abilities cd reduces 20%.
- Glowing Wand – Grants 75 magic power and 5% movement speed. This item will burn the target by dealing magic damage. Perfect item for his ult.
You now have a build guide for Cyclops. If you have any other, and you think is better than this one, please let me know in the comments below and I will make sure to test it.[interaction id=”58ebf6fdcb4fa68908179086″]