To be honest, I have tried so many builds for Nezha. I’m playing with her for 2 days now and I finally manage to make the best build guide. Keep on reading and find out more.
Nezha is a melee hero in Heroes Evolved, with high physical attack and movement speed. She uses 4 skills, 2 passive and 2 casters. Nezha’s passive skills are Fiery Spear and her ult, Lotus Rebirth. The Fiery Spear gives her extra critical strike chance and extra critical dmg.
Upon elimination, the Lotus protects her and resurrect her from the dead. When Nezha is in “Lotus” state, the enemies nearby will receive magic damage.
One of her casters is Wheels of Air. Nezha charges to a specific target, dealing damage. Also, the enemies on her way will get stunned. Earthen Chakram is her second caster. Using this skill, will slow the enemy’s movement speed and silence them for 1 second. It also deals physical dmg.
Heroes Evolved Nezha Build Guide
I recommend a high attack speed, damage, critical and lifesteal items. Therefore, I have a perfect gear set for Nezha. In addition, don’t forget to subscribe and get the best build guides.
- Vitality Boots – Adds 300 HP and increases movement speed by 80 pts.
- Shattering Spike – Attacks and physical skills goes into pure dmg. But only 40%.
- Shapeshifter’s Axe – Increases Nezha’s movement speed, attack speed and damage. When you activate it, Nezha will summon 2 illusions for 10 seconds.
- Emperor’s Armor – Increases her armor and attack speed. Also, increases allies armor and decreases enemy’s armor. The allies will receive a bonus 15 pts to their attack speed as well.
- Godly Cannon – Adds 100 damage and increases critical strike chance.
- Executioner – Grants 12% lifesteal and reduces abilities cd.