Rockman, a powerful melee character in Heroes Evolved. His skills, together with the best build guide can cause a big pain for the enemy team. Here is everything you need to know about Rockman, including his abilities and gear set.
First, let’s focus on his abilities. Like the other heroes, he is with 1 passive and three casters. Rockskin is the passive, Meteor Shower and Living Stone as spell casters and Meteor Power his ult. The passive skill gives Rockman HP regen and extra armor. Living Stone deals dmg to nearby enemies and it gives extra movement speed to Rockman. In addition, this ability will slow down the enemies by 30%.
When his ult is cast, Rockman gets a shield which reduces damage. Meteor Shower will be cast automatically every time he receives 400 dmg.
Rockman Build Guide That Will Help Your Team In A Battle
The following build guide can help your team to win a match. To be honest, Rockman is a hard hero to play with. But, I have tried my best to give you the best gear set.
- Exorcising Eye – Increases his HP and Mana bar. It gives spell resist and when activated Rockman is immune to stun and slow. This effect last for 4 seconds.
- Dancer’s Boots – Regenerates HP and mana. Also, increase his movement speed and reduces the cd of his abilities. When active, increases movement speed and attack speed for allies.
- Titan’s Heart – Adds 300 HP and 35 str.
- Radiant Emperor – The power of radiance!
- Power of Gaia – Adds armor and spell resist. Also, dodge chance is increased by 25%. When active, it will give 600 HP for 10 seconds.
- Frozen Scepter – Gives +25 intelligence, 10 all attributes, 100% mana regeneration and 40% spell power. When active, the target will be frozen for a second. After the effect fades, the target’s movement speed is reduced for 3 seconds.
Don’t forget to subscribe and get the best build guides for Heroes Evolved.