The Isle just got a new update 0.1.12.3306, that changes the Dedicated Map to Isle 4. The latest patch also fixes some gameplay issues and bugs. Below you can find the full patch notes.
This update fixes some bugs, adds new features, subsurface scattering and updates all blood gore effects. But first, let’s see what’s new. There is a Server option that now allows changing points for progression. Also, you can now disable dinosaurs from Sandbox. Herbivores will now get points over time.
Next up is the changes and bug fixes. Here are the major changes:
The Isle Patch Notes 0.1.12.3306
- The List of Server Configuration options is updated
- Audio Problems are fixed as well
- The Sandbox Character Selection List is now better
- You will now find a logout button which can be used to disconnect from Sandbox or Progression
- The blood gore effects and dinosaur interaction effects are refined
- The blood decal effects are improved
- The Default Dedicated Server Map is now Isle v4
- For last, the dinosaur effects are better now and now you can find more options for specular to the dinosaur shader.
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to subscribe for the latest gaming news.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!