Don’t Starve Together released their new hotfix which is going to bring a bit of in-game changes. Environment changes are going to take a part together with the bug fixes.
One of the newest changes are that Giants and ANR Bosses will now gain a temporary resistance against excessive damage from explosives.
However, the first stack of explosives will do a full damage, while the subsequent stacks will do a reduced damage until the resistance starts fading away.
Also, today is Don’t Starve together anniversary since the launch of the game.
Don’t Starve Together Hotfix 214437 changes
- Giants and ANR bosses now gain temporary resistance against excessive damage from explosives. The base amount of damage from explosives is still the same, and the first stack of explosives will still do full damage. Subsequent stacks of explosives will do reduced damage until the temporary resistance begins fading after a few seconds.
- Ancient Cane skin can now be applied to The Lazy Explorer.
- All Top Hat skins can now be applied to Prestihatitator.
- The Lazy Explorer and Prestihatitator skins can be selected during crafting whether their ingredients were skinned or not.
- /sit, /squat, and /swoon emotes can now be used while mounted.
- Fixed bug where Players sometimes cannot use any text commands (e.g. /roll) for a short time after voting.
- Fixed bug where Heal action appears on Sand Spikes and Sand Castles.
- Fixed bug where some invalid items could be traded to the Antlion.
- Fixed bug where stacked projectile weapons could disappear when slipping out of the Player’s hands in the rain.
Tell us what are your thoughts about this new Don’t Starve Together hotfix. This hotfix should make the game a bit more interesting in our opinion. Also, happy anniversary!
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org