Vince is the latest hero in Heroes Evolved for the month of March. A very tricky hero to master, but with the perfect build guide, there is nothing to worry about.
Vince is a ranged hero in the game, with high physical power and very powerful abilities. He uses 4 abilities, one of them passive and the rest are casters. His passive skill is Increased Firepower, which grants his second attack to hit the enemy twice. Missile Launcher is one of his casters. He launches a missile to a specific target and deals physical damage.
If the target is hit again within 8 seconds, then it will receive extra damage and be slowed. Rocket Launcher is his next skill. Vince launches a rocket at a target and stuns the first enemy hit by the rocket for 1 second. At the same time he deals magic damage and gets knocked back.
His ult is Speed Glider. This is a buff ability, which gives him extra movement speed and attack range. Here is the best way how to use Vince’s abilities in a battle. First, use his missile, then the rocket. Keep his ult for last. In addition, the gap between abilities gives you time to cast his missile again on the same target.
Vince Build Guide
To be honest, I find this build guide very helpful and it’s the only one I have tried so far. If you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments below.
- Executioner – Reduces abilities cd by 20% and increases Vince’s lifesteal by 12%.
- Dancer’s Greaves – Increases his movement speed and abilities cd. When active, all allies within 1k radius gets extra movement speed and attack speed.
- Icy Guardian – When active, Vince creates a freezing wave and deals magic damage. At the same time, he slows enemy’s movement speed.
- Shapeshifter’s Axe – Increases Vince’s damage and attack speed. When active, he creates 2 illusions of himself for 10 seconds.
- Death God’s Claw – 30% damage of physical abilities and attacks goes as pure damage.
- Godly Cannon – Increases critical strike chance and damage.