SMITE Patch 4.7 Adds New God
Smite just got a new patch 4.7, and a new God called Ganesha.
Ganesha is the God of Success, using 4 casters and one passive skill. The passive skill is Good Fortune. Every time Ganesha eliminates an enemy, the kill goes to the nearest ally and he gets credit as an assist.
Turn of fate is one of his casters. Ganesha curses the enemies and deals magic power. For each hit, all allies gain extra damage.
Ohm is his next caster. He begins chanting and goes into lotus position. While chanting, Ganesha silences the enemies in front. At the same time, all nearby allies gets physical Protections.
Remove Obstacles is his 3rd caster. He hooks an enemy, deals damage and knocks them up.
The last caster is Dharmic Pillars. He summons the Four Great Pillars to imprison the enemies. Ganesha then creates a magic field. If enemies go through, they will receive damage.
In addition, the Summer Split Season ticket is announced. Summer Split 2017 Pass Bundle includes Vampiric Scylla, Bonus Quests, DBL FP 15 team FP and 15 Team Worshiper Boosters.
The Summer Split 2017 Pass Bundle with points includes everything from above and an extra 2500 FP.
Season Ticket Rewards includes Season Ticket jump Stamp, this is a new feature, Sol Announcer Pack, 2k17 Season Ticket Musci Theme, Roman Recall Skin and Modern Messenger Mercury.
Smite patch 4.7 brings a lot of changes in the game
SMITE Patch 4.7 Notes
Now, when the Spring Split is over, it’s time to focus on the Summer Split. This means Ranked players will have reset ratings and will have to qualify again. There are various changes in the game with patch 4.7, so keep on reading and find out more.
- All Players have had their accounts Soft Reset in Ranked Queues for the Summer Split.
- Players will have their Matchmaking Rating adjusted towards the average MMR value. Players who are highly rated will still be above the average. (As opposed to a hard reset where everyone is set to the average MMR value.)
- Players will need to play a new set of Qualification Matches to obtain a Rank.
- All players who placed at the top of a God Leaderboard will receive a gem bonus when 4.7 is live.
- God Leaderboards have been reset for the Summer Split.
- Increased the number of games required to Qualify for placement from 5 to 10 games.
- There have been a number of back end adjustments to allow for more accurate and improved placements.
- Placement after Qualifying Updates.
- Adjusted how Players are placed out of Qualifications to make it more difficult to obtain a very high Division.
- Players will now be able to see how their earned TP is calculated at the End Of Match Lobby.
- The first two players in the Picks and Bans Lobby will now be your top two players sorted by MMR.
- Select from any Owned God.
- Players can now pick from All Owned Gods during the Picking and Banning Phase.
- Players will still need a minimum mastery count to queue for Ranked.
- Ranked TP Decay.
- TP Decay has been updated to be more intense due to the shorter split durations. TP Decay will begin after 2 Weeks of not playing Ranked and will become more intense, capping out at 6 Weeks.
- After 2 Weeks of not playing – 2 TP per day.
- After 3 – 4 TP per day.
- After 4 – 6 TP per day.
- After 5 – 8 TP per day.
- After 6 – 10 TP per day.
- Playing a single game will reset the timer for Decay to begin.
- You can now demote through TP Decay up until Gold V.
- When receiving Gems, Favor, Fantasy Points, etc. your notifications will now also tell you the amount of the currency received.