Before the continuation of the Quake Champions beta, there was a new patch applied. Some things were changed, some things remained the same. However, it’s our duty to review the changes and let you know what has been changed, just in case you missed and got carried deep in the game before noticing the changes.
Well, the promised rocket launcher improvement is now applied which was bugging out lots of players because of its delay. Now, the delay should be gone for good. However, if you still encounter or replicate the same issue, do not forget to report a bug directly from the game.
It’s time to improve this game and let Bethesda know their mistakes. It always comes down to the community and the very dedicated gamers who are eager to see the final and successful launch of Quake Champions. Because of that, do not forget to enjoy the latest QC Beta and help the developers. Your feedback is very much appreciated.
Enough said, make sure you check out the CBT 7 patch notes below:
CBT 7 Patch Notes
- Match limit is now “Best of 3 Rounds”
- Obelisk capturing time limit has been adjusted to 2 minutes
- Score limit per round is now set at 1 point
- Contested time when at 99% has been increased to 3 seconds
- Fixed player sorting on the end-game Sacrifice scoreboard. Player ranks are now sorted properly by XP, instead of deaths.
- Fixed post-match scoring events. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place win. Match complete XP gain now works correctly
- Additional logs added to investigate incorrect spawn points
- Fixed an issue in the Duel spawn code that would result in a player respawning too closely to their killer.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur when Scalebearer (while in active ability) was telefraged by Ranger’s orb
- Fixed an issue where Gauntlets produced excessive damage
- Made improvements to address a delay found when firing the Rocket Launcher
- Server IP has been removed from the beta watermark
- Fixed Nyx leg animation in the presentation screen
- Fixed issues with incorrect visualizations of weapons in PiPs
- Ready state timer has been reduced to 5 seconds
- Fixed issue where a white display appeared when launching the game
- Added additional sound effects
- Fixed Obelisk explosion sound
- In Battle Report sorting does not sort by XP
- Final medals are missing from battle report. 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!