News

Dota 2 Update 7.06: Creep Denies Grant Experience

Yes, you’ve heard it! Dota 2 has a new update 7.06 which is going to blow your mind. Well, not that much but still… Creeps now grant the denying team 30% of the XP bounty. There are some other changes too we can talk about.

Dota 2 update 7.06

Let’s just continue with the creep denies. Normal deny XP is increased from 50% to 70%. This means that the enemy hero will get only 30% experience when a creep is denied, denying him the rest 70%. This is a great change where support players need to step up.

This seems to be more like a refreshment patch that comes within the 7.06. Seeing all the changes and matches online, it seems like the games last a bit longer than before.

To check out all of the changes in details, you can check Dota 2’s official website.

What are your thoughts on this Dota 2 7.06 update? Tell us in the comments down below!

[interaction id=”590bd82a9c3d6790494ff92d”]

You might want to read:

https://www.futuregamereleases.com/og-wins-dota-2-kiev-major-their-4th-overall-dota-2-major-title/


Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!

Angel Kicevski

I started playing video games a long time ago. In a blink of an eye, I became a hardcore gamer. A couple of years later, I traversed to the professional Counter-Strike 1.6 scene. After the competitive ERA, I managed to find the gaming industry amusing and started working on FGR. My mission is to lurk and discover secrets, create guides and provide you with some important news. I mostly play FPS and love experimenting in good MMORPGs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button