Lapu Lapu is the newest hero that recently took his role as Fighter – Assasin in MLBB. He uses twin blades as his weapon, that can also be used as a heavy sword.
The first week he will be on sale for 419 or 32k BP.
Today, I will be making ‘how to use Lapu Lapu skills in a battle guide’, as well as an item build guide.
Lapu Lapu is using 4 skills in MLBB. One of them is passive and the rest are casters. His passive skill is Hero’s Faith. Every time Lapu Lapu casts a skill, his basic attack will deal extra damage. His first skill is Justice Blade. In twin blade state, Lapu Lapu casts two boomerang blades that deal physical damage. In heavy sword, he cast a sword-wheel that also deals physical damage but slows the enemy at the same time. His next skill is Brave Stance. In twin blade state he dashes forwards, deals physical damage and gets increased movement speed. In heavy sword state, dashes forward deal physical damage and get increased defense. Chieftain’s Rage is his ult. He changes from twin blade state, in heavy sword while dealing physical damage and stunning enemies.
Have in mind that in heavy sword state he deals physical damage and his basic attack damage gets increased.
In battle, try to start with his twin swords, then you change to a heavy sword. His movement speed will be increased, as well as his defense. So, in a battle, first use his second skill to dash forward, then go for his ult and keep Lapu Lapu’s first skill for last.
Lapu Lapu Gear Set
The following build guide increases his attack speed, damage, critical strike and armor. Here are the items that will definitely bring you an MVP title. Have in mind
- Demon Hunter Sword – Gets extra physical attack, attack speed and lifesteal. Also, Lapu Lapu’s basic attacks will deal extra physical damage equal to 8% of target’s current HP.
- Warrior Boots – Increase physical defense, armor and movement speed.
- Endless Blade – Perfect item when in both states. Getting this item and using this ability, his next basic attack will deal extra 70% of physical attack as true damage.
- Thunder Belt – After using a skill, his next attack will deal extra damage and slows the enemies movement speed at the same time.
- Berserker’s Fury – Increase his physical attack and critical strike chance and damage. It also increases his physical attack by 5%
- Blade Of Despair – An enemy in any abnormal state will receive an extra 10% damage.