Payday 2 just got a new update, Sangres Character Pack today. This is a free update which adds a new member to the Payday Crew and fixes some gameplay issues.
The players will now have a new Payday Crew member, named Sangres. He is a Mexican rebel with 2 six shooters. Sangres comes from the underworld of Mexico who is using a smoke grenade to help his team to survive. He wears a mask of death and awesome revolvers called “Castigo”.
Sangres revolvers can be both used as primary or secondary in Akimbo. He also uses a machete called “El Verdugo”, which will execute anyone on its path.
As I’ve already mentioned above, this update also brings gameplay improvements. Check out the list below and share your thoughts with us.
Payday 2 Free Update Notes
Here is the list of changes with the latest Payday 2 update.
- Fixed an issue where the cops would get stuck in a dominating state where they counted as an active enemy while still not be able to fight the player.
- Updated the layout of the text boxes for hints, tips, and trivia on the loading screens
- Enable simultaneous display of controller mappings and the text boxes for hints, tips, and trivia on the loading screens
- Enable players to disable controller mappings or the text boxes for hints, tips, and trivia on the loading screens
- Disabled further popups for players that choose to play the basic heists
- Fix a crash related to the Kingpin perk deck when joining a game in progress