As announced today on Steam, ShellShock is now updated to the latest version v0.9.8.4.
ShellShock’s new update brings 8 new challenges, adjusts few achievements, fixes “Ouch!” and “Yowzers” and much more.
Here is everything you need to know about the latest ShellShock patch v0.9.8.4.
ShellShock Patch Notes v0.9.8.4
8 New Challenges/Achievements added:
- Around the World – Land a shot that hits both side bumpers.
- Triple Play – Land a shot that hits a bumper, a portal, and an X2.
- Bullseye – Survive 25 shots in Marksman.
- Bracketeer – Win a 16 player tournament.
- Rebound Veteran – Win 25 Rebound rounds.
- Marksman Veteran – Win 25 Marksman rounds.
- Charge Veteran – Win 25 Charge rounds.
- Shoccer Veteran – Win 25 Shoccer rounds.
Adjusted several Challenges/Achievements:
- Other “Veteran” challenge requirements reduced from 100 wins to 25.
- Round “Play” and “Win'”challenges adjusted from a max of 10,000 rounds to 2,000 rounds.
- “Persistent” challenge removed.
- “Dev Destroyer” – If a Lvl 100 has completed the challenge, and you defeat them, you will have it as well.
- Napalm damage adjusted. Still slightly distance based, but not as severe as before.
- Fixed “Ouch!” and “Yowzers!”.
- Adjusted network communication- please contact me with any unexpected behavior.
Don’t forget to subscribe and get the latest gaming news.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!