As announced today on Steam, ShellShock is now updated to the latest version v0.9.8.4.
ShellShock’s new update brings 8 new challenges, adjusts few achievements, fixes “Ouch!” and “Yowzers” and much more.
Here is everything you need to know about the latest ShellShock patch v0.9.8.4.
ShellShock Patch Notes v0.9.8.4
8 New Challenges/Achievements added:
- Around the World – Land a shot that hits both side bumpers.
- Triple Play – Land a shot that hits a bumper, a portal, and an X2.
- Bullseye – Survive 25 shots in Marksman.
- Bracketeer – Win a 16 player tournament.
- Rebound Veteran – Win 25 Rebound rounds.
- Marksman Veteran – Win 25 Marksman rounds.
- Charge Veteran – Win 25 Charge rounds.
- Shoccer Veteran – Win 25 Shoccer rounds.
Adjusted several Challenges/Achievements:
- Other “Veteran” challenge requirements reduced from 100 wins to 25.
- Round “Play” and “Win'”challenges adjusted from a max of 10,000 rounds to 2,000 rounds.
- “Persistent” challenge removed.
- “Dev Destroyer” – If a Lvl 100 has completed the challenge, and you defeat them, you will have it as well.
- Napalm damage adjusted. Still slightly distance based, but not as severe as before.
- Fixed “Ouch!” and “Yowzers!”.
- Adjusted network communication- please contact me with any unexpected behavior.
Don’t forget to subscribe and get the latest gaming news.