Payday 2 Desync Beta 1.3 is now available for all Heisters. It brings new animations, fixes gameplay issues and adds new sound effects.
Overkill has just announced the new Desync Beta Update 1.3. The update is available as we speak and brings a lot of new cool stuff.
This update adds revive animations for third person players, new sound effects for reloading in third person, new idle animations, weapon animation and magazine ejection force to pistol when reloading.
I have to be honest, since the free release of Payday 2 a few weeks ago, when if offered 5 million copies, it feels like Overkill is doing a great job. They’ve been breaking records with 5 million players on Steam, implementing new updates just to give better gameplay to its players, adding cool new stuff and getting back the respect from the community. So keep up the good work Overkill, you are doing a great job!
Here is the list of full patch notes:
- Added revive animation for third person players.
- Fixed Uzi-style weapons not using uzi-style reload animation and instead defaulting to pistol reload animation.
- Fixed 2 corpses showing for a killed enemy or civilian for drop-in clients.
- Added additional idle animations for guards while in stealth.
- Fixed crash for drop-in clients if a player reloads before the client can fully load the weapon files.
- Fixed magazines with weapon skins attached not using the skin after it was removed from the gun.
- Added additional interact animations for pistol and bullpup stances.
- Fixed Bootleg Rifle using a very slow fire rate in third person.
- Fix magazine from reload getting stuck in the player’s hand if they started interacting or charging melee attacks.
- Fixed incorrect reload type on the Bronco Revolver.
- Changed hold type for Queens Wrath rifle.
- Changed hold and reload type for Cavity 9mm rifle.
- Pistol reload magazines should be held in the player’s hand when reloading.
- Fixed enemies hit by Heavy Impact playing hurt animation twice on clients.
- Added crouching specific switch weapon animation.
- Fixed M1014 Shotgun using the wrong reload animation.
- Fixed being able to shoot at and kill enemy corpses who were killed during stealth for drop-in clients.
- Added sound effects for reloading weapons in third person.
- Added magazine ejection force to pistol reloads.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!