Payday 2 and Overkill Software are breaking records with 5 million players on Steam.
Payday 2 is a first-person shooter game developed by Overkill Software, released in 2013. It’s available to play on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 3, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
In-game, the players can do a variety of heists, such as robberies, drug trafficking, and a lot more, for which they’ll receive XP and in-game cash.
Payday 2 was free to download for a limited time only and just in four days, they’ve managed to reach 5 million members. Now when the “Family” has grown bigger, it’s time for the devs to bring the new update 148.1 and Desync Beta Update 1.1.
The first update size is 171.6 MB and includes general fixes such as:
- Fixed that the Matryoshka Grenade didn’t work for the “Fire in the Hole” achievement.
- Fixed some item strings that had the wrong DLC info.
- Added the new Ultimate Edition Trailer.
- Fixed the “Buy the PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition today!” link in the Main Menu.
The Desync Beta Update 1.1 is 483 MB and also includes general fixes:
- Fix crash when team AI uses Uzi or bullpup weapons.
- Fixed players playing animations where they would stand and turn while they were in midair.
- Fixed players gliding on the ground while playing shell reload animations.
- Angled Red Dot Sights can now have their dot customized.