Bluehole has finally got rid of the known server performance issues causing a drastic dropping in certain circumstances. Besides the server sided fixes, the new Week 13 patch offers an improved Client Performance as well as some Bug Fixes. Do not worry, the rendering performance of other characters is improved too.
This week’s patch is already deployed and should be live, fixing a client crash that occurred while changing the character’s appearance. A lot of people reported strange issues, including our close friends which are actually in love with the game. They said that from time to time, something really weird happens during ranged combat. Thanks to this patch, that issue should be gone for good too, together with the improved rendering of bikes, vehicles, motorbikes and boats.
The most important in this patch is the already known and annoying bugs that people may have ran into. Enough wasting time, below you can find the full changelog of the Early Access Week 13 Update. Overall, it seems like each fix in this patch is good for the game. However, Bluehole needs to focus a bit more on the loot, because a close friend of mine had 5 buildings fully examined and found literally the same loot in all of them.
PUBG Early Access Week 13 Update
- Resolved an issue with server performance dropping drastically in certain circumstances.
- Improved rendering performance of other characters.
- Improved client performance during ranged combat.
- Improved rendering performance of vehicles, motorbikes, and boats at a distance.
- Improved the rendering performance of weapon effects at a distance.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when changing character appearance.
- Prevented users from removing shadows by changing Steam launch options.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to fire more ammo than the amount loaded.
- Fixed a bug that caused lung icon to be displayed as full while taking damage due to lack of oxygen underwater.
- Fixed an issue with indoor walls and objects overlapping each other.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wooden doors inside houses to have a metallic gloss.
- Fixed a bug that caused some parts of the clothing to be shown when firing a weapon while aiming down sights, using 4x or higher scopes.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to enter the DBNO state after drowning. You will now die immediately after taking fatal damage from lack of oxygen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of healing items after firing full auto mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused flower beds to be shown incorrectly at a distance
- Partially fixed a bug that caused a character to be stuck in terrain.
- Partially fixed a bug that caused the camera to pass through some objects.