Sony PlayStation has made some amazing announcements during their press conference at E3. We’ve made a summary of the major news, so keep on reading and find out more.
On their one-hour press conference at E3, Sony has announced some stunning news regarding new games, new DLC’s, new PS VR games and a lot more.
New PS4 Games
- Knack 2 is coming on PlayStation 4 on September 5.
- Destiny 2 is set to release two days earlier, which means we can expect the game on September 6. PC version is coming on October 24. Beta starts on July 18, only for those players who made a pre-order on PS4. Xbox One players who made a pre-order will start the Beta on July 19. On July 21 Destiny 2 Beta will be available worldwide. The Beta ends on July 23.
- Days Gone, the open-world action adventure game was presented at E3 2017. The game is in development for 2 years now, and still without an official release date.
- Monster Hunter World is set to release next year, 2018.
- Shadow of the Colossus is set for an early 2018 release.
- Play as Kratos with his son in God of War coming to PS4 in 2018.
- Investigate a futuristic version of Detroit as a human with cybernetic powers in Detroit: Become Human on PS4. Unfortunately, we don’t have an official release date.
- Spider-Man is coming in 2018.
Horizon Zero Dawn New DLC
- Horizon Zero Dawn is getting a new DLC later this year called The Frozen Wastes.
PS VR New Games
- The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
- Bravo Team
- Superhot VR
Sony PlayStation Announced New Features
- PlayLink, a feature that allows players to control games with their phones.
- PlayStation Experience is coming back on December 9-10.
Those are the biggest PlayStation news at E3 2017. Keep up the good work Sony!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!