The gaming community is growing even bigger than before. So far, for the last 6 months in 2017, we had a chance to try, test and purchase our favorite games.
There have been so many teaser trailers, so many games announced, that is almost impossible to make the right choice.
The month of July is offering 9 new games. Some of them available on PlayStation 4, some on Xbox One, Nintendo, 3DS, iOS, Android and some on PC.
Without any further delay, here is the list of upcoming games in July 2017:
- This is a card-based game, developed by Mediatonic and Flaming Fowl Studios. The game is releasing on July 11 for Xbox One and PC.
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
- Last year in June, Square Enix announced the FFXII: The Zodiac Age for PS4. This is a remaster of the International Zodiac Job System version, which is set to release on July 11.
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
- A 3D open-world RPG, developed by a small team from Australia. The gameplay is set across a beautiful island of Gemea, with sunny tropical beaches, where you can craft, farm, cook and make good relationships with the rest of the “farmers”. The game is set to release on July 18 for PS4.
Layton’s Mystery journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy
- Solve many smaller mysteries with the leading characters, Katrielle Layton, Sher1, Emiliana Perfetti and Ernest Greeves on your iOS or Android. The game is releasing on July 20.
- Splatoon 2 is a third-person shooter game, developed by Nintendo. This is a multiplayer game, up to 8 players 4vs4, in which the players use ink to attack enemies. The game is coming to Nintendo Switch on July 21.
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
- The game was launched on November 10, 2016, for PS4 and PS Vita. On July 25, 2017, Switch owners will have a chance to play it as well.
- An action role-playing game, developed by Supergiant Games, set to release on July 25 for PS4 and PC. The player takes a role of a character who is in exile, who then teams up with other exiles in order to defeat others and “clean” their soul.
- You will be doing a favor to yourself if you play this game before looking at the other one. Your role in this game is Komaru Naegi, the younger sister of the previous game’s protagonist Makoto Naegi. Just like her brother, Komaru is an ordinary girl, who no one understands. She loves manga and is pretty optimistic, but she actually has pretty low self-esteem and is emotionally very sensitive. In the tragedy mentioned previously, Komaru is forced to live in an isolated apartment and try to deal with her lonely existence. But eventually, a huge pressure gets to her and she snaps right when someone attempts to break into her apartment. Komaru runs from the apartment and awakens in Towa City. The game is available only on PC starting from July 27.
- A 3DS game set to release on July 28. The plants are real!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!