BioWare has released a new patch for Mass Effect: Andromeda, changing a couple of pieces in their game. This patch is titled as patch 1.10, which focuses primarily on the Multiplayer mode. Even if the game feels like cooled off among fans, Bioware decides to push a new patch to fix every sliver of issues.
Talking about Multiplayer mode, Mass Effect: Andromeda’s Naladen Explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo is equipped. Despite the Multiplayer changes, there are going to be additional fixes too. BioWare has finally decided to fix the functionality of the Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers if a player has left the game. What’s really interesting is that Dhan shotgun, which is someone’s favorite, now properly primes enemies.
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!