Bioware decides to patch some things up on a higher level despite the fact that the facial animations were improved in the past too. Mass Effect: Andromeda Update 1.09 is going to do the same, and also improve the stability of the game in general. This patch also adds a very new Multiplayer difficulty, Platinum while the teaser trailer for the new Multiplayer difficulty was released earlier this week.
On top of everything, the patch seems to address a lot of issues encountered by players. Even if the teaser trailer was not something to be amazed from, the developers have pretty much let us know about the new mixed enemy faction within the 1.09 update. While the patch is already available on Origin and the pc users, players that enjoy playing on other platforms will need to be a bit more patient as the patch will be released slightly later.
Players will no longer struggle with the hair textures that may disappear from females when using Facial Reconstruction Suite. Mass Effect: Andromeda continues to get improvements as the community just continues to report whenever they encounter something bad.
Mass Effect: Andromeda Update 1.09 Changelog
- Various improvements to facial animations and cinematic scenes
- Improved stability
- [MP] Platinum difficulty added
- Fixed issue where certain hair textures could disappear from female custom heads when using Facial Reconstruction Suite
- Fixed issue where negative AVP could be displayed after reaching Nexus level 20
- Fixed various quest progression blockers
- Fixed issue where Ryder could be killed even when following directions during the guarded walk through Aya
- Fixed issue where player could commit to relationships with both Jaal and Cora concurrently
- Fixed issue where the “Reach the Signal Source” objective in Peebee’s quest line could fail to trigger
- Fixed issue where player could get trapped on a ledge in the Elaaden Vault, causing an infinite load screen
- Fixed save/load issues with the final battle area in Peebee’s Loyalty mission
- Fixed issue where the “Speak to Sid” objective on the Nexus could persist indefinitely
- Fixed issue where quest marker could disappear during the final step of the “Reformation” quest on Voeld
- Addressed issue where it was possible for the player to be attacked during initial conversation with Bain Massani on Eos
- Fixed issue where save/load could cause final platform to disappear in Drack’s Loyalty Mission
- Fixed issue where the player can’t progress through the final story mission if the Nomad is broken from the “Out of Gas” quest
- Added a confirmation prompt before changing Ryder’s appearance on the Tempest
- Fixed issue where player could become trapped by NPCs in the APEX HQ on the Nexus
- X5 Ghost can now be dismantled.
- Fixed issue where TAB (keyboard) and Start/Options (Controller) no longer served as shortcuts to close the pause menu
- Fixed issue where auto-level could assign skill points into loyalty-locked squadmate skills
- Tactical Cloak melee damage bonus now applies to jump-melee as well.
- Fixed issue with Fusion Mods displaying incorrect stats
- [PC] Improved HDR functionality on Windows 10 Creators Update
- [PC] Photo mode now supports Ansel’s depth-of-field controls.
- [PC] Fixed issue where Logitech keyboard rebinding would cause key lighting to work improperly