The long awaited expansion PoE: The Fall of Oriath is coming on August 4, together with the Harbinger Challenge League. PoE: The Fall of Oriath is the biggest expansion ever, and includes new acts, skills, gems, items and much more.
Grinding Gear Games has finally announced the release date of the largest content expansion The Fall of Oriath. It is set to release on PC, on August 4 at 1:00 PM PDT. The expansion includes:
- Act Five: The Fall of Oriath – “Atop the frozen peaks of Mount Veruso lies a way to return home, but the death of Dominus has left Oriath in turmoil. Caught amidst the slaves revolting against their Templar oppressors, you are all that stands between the innocent lives trapped in Oriath and the divine wrath of High Templar Avarius.”
- Part Two: The Gods are Rising – “Your triumph over the Beast has had unforeseen consequences. The dormant gods of Wraeclast, once suppressed by the Beast, have regained their divine powers. In Part Two, a set of five new Acts, you will weave through both new and recognizable locations throughout Wraeclast, witness the results of your past deeds, and even confront the gods themselves.”
- Act Six: The Rising Tide – “The Brine King, god of the seas, is expanding his domain. Every border is being redrawn. Come to the aid of familiar allies before his relentless tides wash away all hope.”
- Act Seven: Lord and Legion – “Ancient Vaal ruins have risen from the depths. Amidst the chaos, the bandit tribes have united under one banner and have stormed the Forest Encampment. Reclaim the homes of your allies and discover the secrets that lay beneath the ruins.”
- Act Eight: Eclipse – “In the center of Sarn’s great bridge, Solaris and Lunaris fight for control of the skies. Meanwhile, beneath the earth, something foul is poisoning the water.”
- Act Nine: Reunion – “The rotting Beast beneath Mount Veruso holds the key to salvation. But beings both mortal and divine seek to keep you from obtaining it.”
- Act Ten: Return to Oriath – “Fate rests on your shoulders as you make your final stand.”
- Pantheon System – “The Pantheon system allows you to turn the tables on the gods, wield a fraction of their immense power, and prove once and for all that nothing is immortal. Pantheon powers grant you defensive bonuses and can be swapped in town with no cost, allowing you to tailor your choices to the challenge you’re facing.”
and you can get it here.
Unfortunately, the release date for Xbox One players is not yet announced, so stay tuned and find out more.