Pokemon Go is into a renewal, as surprising as that sounds about a game that went over $1.2 billion in revenue in its first year. The past year, Pokemon Go was having its ups and downs, and Niantic kept committed to adding content.
This approach resulted in the release of the raid battling, a very popular addition that makes the Trainers’ team up to take down difficult Pokemon raid bosses. While the raids are very new, the end-game community is expending a lot of energy on breaking down the ins and outs of the battles.
While the Trainers around the world are getting ready for the upcoming “Worldwide Event” and Mystery Challange, Niantic is still surprising with releasing some cool new features. Just yesterday, on July 18, Pokemon Go got updated to v0.69.0 for Android and v1.39.0 for iOS users. As I’ve already mentioned, it adds cool new features and fixes some in-game issues as well.
Here is the list of full patch notes as announced on the official website:
- Trainers can now see how the Pokemon was caught thanks to the new icons on the info screen.
- You can now spin a Photo Disc at a Gym after finishing a Raid Battle. And yes, you have to win in order to spin it.
- Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
- You can now give Berries to Pokemon defending Gyms only if your motivation meter is full.
- Pokemon Collection screen search functionality is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Trainers were unable to complete Raid Battles started before time expired on the map view.
- Fixed an issue where Pokémon are not properly returned to their Trainer after defending a Gym.