Thanks to the new patch v1.36 that was deployed today, Rocket League’s fans will no longer have to experience the match cancellation bug in casual matchmaking. Instead of the match cancellation, the missing players that have failed to connect to the server will now be replaced with bots.
Rocket League’s patch v1.36 aims to fix bugs instead of adding any kind of content, and one of the other ones that were considered as bothering is the Frame Per Second issue caused by the Supersonic Trials. Now, they’ve received further optimization so the FPS drops should be gone for good.
Below, you can preview the full changelog of the 1.36 patch:
- Casual Matches will no longer cancel if the server does not have enough players. Bots will once again fill slots for missing players
- The “Find Match” button on the Matchmaking menu can now be selected/highlighted, allowing you to search for a match by pressing A (Xbox) or Cross (PS4) when the button is selected
- Further optimized Supersonic Trails that were causing FPS and performance issues on some hardware
- Fixed a bug with Quick Chat that caused players to automatically say “Great Pass!” or other options instead of being able to select an intended chat option
- Fixed a bug where typing in Party Chat in the Main Menu would skip songs in the selected Playlist
- Reverted a change that caused Controller Vibration to be weaker since the Anniversary update
- The “Hide Competitive Divisions” option will now work correctly with the new Find Match menu
- Corrected a suspension issue with the Batmobile and Mantis that caused them to be more visually elevated than pre-Anniversary Update
- Fixed issues with the grass on Champions Field on Low and Medium Graphics settings
- Fixed a bug with Spectator cameras focusing on the center of the field after a goal is scored
- Fixed issue where an item’s quality was not being verified during a trade
- Reduced Car Engine volume relative to other sounds and made distant cars less audible
- Corrected timing on Champions Field Announcer narration
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!