Mount & Blade: Warband just got a new patch 2.032 which introduces the Viking Conquest to its players. In order to play the reforged edition, you’ll need to have a serial key, the latest version of Mount & Blade: Warband and requires 1.1 GB free space for download.
Patch 2.032 fixes a lot of in-game issues, changes some gameplay features and add warnings of treasonous plots. Here is everything you need to know:
- Update and fix various texts.
- Update Spanish localization.
- Fix removal of stray dog dialog from Doccinga tutorial.
- Player gets renown reward for recruiting in the story only if recruits (exploit).
- Free villages of captured centers from raids (party fights itself bug).
- Use proper slot for faction religion.
- Player kingdom takes player’s religion.
- Consolidate conversion routines, slow down the rate by 4x, implement player converts.
- Remove text to fit all lords into lords relations box.
- Map creep to crouch key and generalize it from hunting.
- Fix siege attacker reinforcement levels.
- Initialize $encountered_party for Solveig encounter.
- Prevent indictment of prisoners.
- Change historic but duplicate Welsh name.
- Reblock ambiance agents after a drunken fight.
- Fix slain companions.
- Fix bug where a player is sent to recruit 0 troops.
- Fix logic of Boar Grove.
- Add warnings of treasonous plots.
- Remove duplicate battle victory trigger at Ashdown.
- Close quests properly without double messages.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!