Xbox One users may finally breathe as F13 The Game Received a new Patch
A patch that should act as a painkiller to all the Xbox One users who actually love playing F13 The Game. Friday the 13th had countless of issues since its release, leaving a bad impression on its community. After the fixes that came for all the platforms, the Xbox One was kinda forgotten. Finally, Xbox One users will get their fair share of fixes as Gun Media and IllFonic have finally got rid of all the problems that Xbox One users had when playing this game.
F13 Xbox One patch not acceptable at all, no matter the fixes
It’s definitely late for these changes and we do not think that the Xbox One community should be grateful at all. To have 2 development power houses and still fail on developing whatever is needed is just not acceptable at all.
Friday the 13th: The Game should no longer crash on Xbox One and all the known bugs should (should because we’re not sure everything has been fixed) be addressed. Below you can find the full patch notes:
- Increased stability due to memory issues.
- Fixed audio threading issue that could cause stability problems.
- Fixed an issue where users could swap save games to use a DLC only Jason in game.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes matchmaking wouldn’t find open lobbies. Now can backfill a lot better.
- Switched to new memory allocator that increases performance and framerate.
- Matchmaking Fixes. Should decrease amount of time it takes to match make.
- Added a Random option in the lobby.
- Increased effectiveness of Jason and Counselor spawn preference options. Shuffling the possible Jason list 3x as much to help randomness.
- Fixed issue with Jason’s morph cursor not always showing
- Disabled inhale sound effect for breathing while in a hiding spot.
- Made dead body stingers less obnoxious: Ignored while being pursued by Jason; 10s cooldown; Will not fire for witnessed nearby deaths.
- Various fixes to the different glitch / hide / exploit spots
- Fixed issue where you have infinite stamina.
- Fixed a few areas where the player couldn’t reach with Jason. Also fixed a stuck spot on Packanack.
- Fixed perk roller UI sometimes getting stuck if there is an error talking to the database.
- Fixed session heartbeat requests to be more resilient to service failures.
- Fixed character hair stretching at lower frame rate.
- Fixed Jason not always aborting the knife throw when stunned.
- Fixed a case where it was possible to get stuck in a knife throw.
- Fixed some visibility issues with the door interaction icons.
- Fixed some placement issues with dropped items.
- Fixed Jason’s mask floating when knocked off.
- Fixed Jason not always cancelling shift or morph if they hit a car in reverse.
- Fixed an issue with the hiding spot exit code.
- Fixed Counselors potentially getting stuck inside of a wall if hit while climbing through a window at the perfect time.
- Fixed Rotate Minimap With Player not updating when changed until a map change.
- Fixed some host specific crashes.
- Fixed people being able to share settings save games.
- Fixes for DLC