Pokemon Go Gen 3 Abilities, Idea on How Should They Work
It’s time to introduce abilities together with Generation 3 and how should they work.
The Generation 3 abilities have been introduced for every Pokemon. This introduction would improve the gameplay. Abilities might make some useless Pokemon become useful during Battling, as a Buddy and while raiding.
- Unaware – Negates enemy Pokemon ability.
- Moxie – Increase Pokemon attack if he knocks down an enemy.
- Intimidate – Decrease enemy attack stat upon entering.
- Battle Armor – Protects Pokemon from critical hits.
- Filter – Reduces damage from super effective attacks.
- Adaptability – Increases attack from STAB moves.
- Telepathy – Will often dodge attacks automatically.
- Natural Cure – Injured Pokemon HP regenerates HP each 1km.
- Pick Up – Picks up random healing items alongside candies.
- Coumpbond Eyes – Doubles Stardust from wild Pokemon.
- Pickpocket – Will often Steal Berries from wild Pokemon.
- Honey Gather – Will rarely find incenses from walking buddy distances.
- Run Away – Decreases wild Pokemon flee rate.
- Analytic – Buddy will alert of rare Pokemon nearby.
- Pressure – Raid Boss attacks are slowed.
- Healer – Will heal allies Pokemon every 30 seconds.
- Wimp Out – Pokemon cowardly switches out when HP goes below 50%.
- Vital Spirit – Decreases damage when Pokemon HP bars go below 30%.
- Thick Fat – Halves damage from Raid Bosses charged attacks.
- Sheer Force – Powers up super effective moves against Raid Bosses.
This idea was posted on /r/PokemonGO by Frocharocha and it looks great.