It’s time to introduce abilities together with Generation 3 and how should they work.
The Generation 3 abilities have been introduced for every Pokemon. This introduction would improve the gameplay. Abilities might make some useless Pokemon become useful during Battling, as a Buddy and while raiding.
- Unaware – Negates enemy Pokemon ability.
- Moxie – Increase Pokemon attack if he knocks down an enemy.
- Intimidate – Decrease enemy attack stat upon entering.
- Battle Armor – Protects Pokemon from critical hits.
- Filter – Reduces damage from super effective attacks.
- Adaptability – Increases attack from STAB moves.
- Telepathy – Will often dodge attacks automatically.
- Natural Cure – Injured Pokemon HP regenerates HP each 1km.
- Pick Up – Picks up random healing items alongside candies.
- Coumpbond Eyes – Doubles Stardust from wild Pokemon.
- Pickpocket – Will often Steal Berries from wild Pokemon.
- Honey Gather – Will rarely find incenses from walking buddy distances.
- Run Away – Decreases wild Pokemon flee rate.
- Analytic – Buddy will alert of rare Pokemon nearby.
- Pressure – Raid Boss attacks are slowed.
- Healer – Will heal allies Pokemon every 30 seconds.
- Wimp Out – Pokemon cowardly switches out when HP goes below 50%.
- Vital Spirit – Decreases damage when Pokemon HP bars go below 30%.
- Thick Fat – Halves damage from Raid Bosses charged attacks.
- Sheer Force – Powers up super effective moves against Raid Bosses.
This idea was posted on /r/PokemonGO by Frocharocha and it looks great.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!