Pokemon Go just got a new update version 0.73.1 for Android users and v1.43.1 for iOS users.
This update enables the Go+ feature to spin Gyms, improves Pokemon Collection screen and fixes some bugs. Below is the list of the full patch notes.
Pokemon Go Android 0.73.1, iOS 1.43.1 Patch Notes
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
- Added the ability to view the number of Trainers entered, and preparing, for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search through their Pokémon’s moves using the @ character.
- Resolved a bug which caused the Raid Boss to always break free from the last Premier Ball.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from seeing they’d received double XP from Raid
- Battles when using a Lucky Egg.
The update will be rolled out officially to everyone over the next couple of days. Otherwise, you can get the update unofficially if you are on android from one of the APK mirrors.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!