Blizzard’s World of Warcraft offers many good events, to be more precise 10, during the month of August. The first event starts today and the last ends on September 5.
Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking
- This is the first event and starts on August 1. Players Lvl 81 or higher can access the Timewalking Dungeon Finder. This event ends on August 8.
- The second event starts on August 8. The players will meet Silas Darkmoon and his army. Ends on August 12.
Tomb of Sargeras: Raid Finder Wing 4
- The event is only for one day and it starts on August 8. Minimum player Lvl is 110. You will be fighting against 9 Bosses in The Broken Shore and close the portal into Azeroth.
Battleground Bonus Event
- Honor has an increased rate starting from August 8 until August 18
PvP Brawl: Gravity Lapse
- Get launched into the sky in the Eye of the Storm and win the brawl. Start day August 8 until August 15.
Legion Dungeon Bonus Event
- Defeating the final Boss in each Legion Dungeon from August 15 until August 22 will grant you an extra reward.
Trial of Style
- Whos the best of them all? Do you have the style and looks to win? August 17-August 21.
Pet Battle Bonus event
- From August 22 until August 29, your pet will earn x3 XP.
PvP Brawl: Warsong Scramble
- This is a capture the flag event with more power ups. Capture 5 flags and win the Brawl. August 22 until August 29.
- Players Lvl 86 or higher and revisit the dungeons from the previous expansion Cataclysm. This is the last event, and starts on August 29 until September 5.
For last, patch 7.3 is still under development and is live on the Public Test Realm.