After The Division 1.7 Update, there had to be some finesses additionally done. That’s why Massive has decided to release a new 1.7.1 patch, which should improve both the Leaderboards and Gameplay. After the 1.7 update and the promises that there will no longer be any RPM hacks or exploits, players have successfully found another out of fun. Well, we hope that the RPM exploit is now completely fixed and there will be no further ado in 1.7.1.
The Division had many ups and downs throughout its past and somehow is still struggling to find the right velocity and deny players of discovering any further issues. That’s why the 1.7.1 update has come to live a couple of weeks after the announcement of patch 1.8, Resistance update. The good part over here is that Massive has chosen the right order by first getting rid of any known current issues and then release a brand new content.
Patch 1.7.1. Changelog
Enough said, below you can find the changelog of update 1.7.1:
- The Face Masks vanity rewards are now tied to Global Event Commendations instead of the Leaderboards. Global Event Leaderboards now reward a number of Classified Caches, the amount depending on an agent’s placement on the Global Event Leaderboards once the event ends.
- Fixed an issue where agents would be prompted with an incorrect reward notification.
- The first column in both Dark Zone Leaderboards and Global Event Leaderboards will now display Rank even though the text says Position.
- Fixed a RPM related exploit.
- Fixed an issue where agents could experience weapons jamming with low-RPM weapons, such as shotguns and marksman rifles.
- Fixed an issue where an agent could get desynchronized if the agent cancelled the animation of entering cover with a combat roll.
- Fixed a desynchronization issue which could occur after an agent jumped off a high structure.
- Fixed a desynchronization issue which could occur during corner swaps.
- Fixed a desynchronization issue which would occur when climbing off a prop and then quickly going into cover.
- Fixed another desynchronization issue which could occur if the agent would perform a combat roll before finishing a cover to cover move.
- Made several improvements in order to prevent various desynchronization issues.
- Updated the description of the Striker’s set 4p bonus to now state that the bonus will be lost when exiting combat.