As in every consecutive new Season, Blizzard has scheduled to deploy some new content to Diablo 3, as well as address balance issues. After the release of patch 2.6.1 and the introducing of new class sets, leg items, and skills, it is time for something new. Gladly, Season 12 holds all of the answers. We’re close to the launch, more precise, 10 days away from it.
First of all, let’s begin with the traditional cosmetic items which are going to come as a reward throughout the Season Journey. No worries, there will be a stash tabs upgrade which is going to allow players to get their extra chest slots. Luckily, Blizzard still offers a chance for you to grab an extra stash, and all you need to do is the following:
- Complete a Torment XIII Rift in under 5 minutes
- Complete Greater Rift 60 solo
- Kill Greed on Torment XIII
- Kill Spider Queen on Torment XIII in under 15 seconds
- Reforge a Legendary or Set item
- Augment an Ancient item with a Level 50 or greater Legendary Gem
- Level three Legendary Gems to 55
- Complete two Conquests
Furthermore, in Diablo 3 Season 12, conquests we’ll be rotated as well. The ones who return will be Boss Mode and Worlds Apart along with On a Good Day and I Can’t Stop. Curses, Stars Align, The Thrill, Super Human, Years of War and Dynasty will also be available.
As always, we all know the Haedrig’s Gift changes as we progress from season to season. In this season, your main goal is to complete chapters 2, 3 and 4 of the Season Journey, so you’ll be rewarded with three Haedrig’s Gifts, each of them containing pieces of your Class Sets. Additionally, you can find all of the sets which can be dropped in Haedrig’s Gift Season 12:
- Barbarian – Immortal King’s Call
- Crusader – Seeker of the Light
- Demon Hunter – Natalya’s Vengeance
- Monk – Uliana’s Stratagem
- Necromancer – Trag’Oul’s Avatar
- Witch Doctor – Spirit of Arachyr
- Wizard – Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
Season 12 Launch is coming at November 9, so that will 5 PM PDT NA, 5 PM CEST Europe, 5 PM KST Asia.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!