Grinding Gear Games are continuing to work on Path of Exile with the same tempo. Path of Exile has received a new language support, French, German and Spanish. One of the most important changes players find useful is the Spectres and Auras being saved when players log out or being disconnected by having connection issues, including the Level of Spectres not being reduced.
Spectre’s level is now shown on the skill gem and is based on the lowest of monster they were raised from or the max level allowed by the skill gem. That means the Spectres scape up and you’ll no longer need to go to your desired Spectre area to get low-level Spectres, then go to high-level map area and spam to get Spectre to map’s level.
A lot of players find this as a nerf, but it’s actually increasing the gameplay quality players have, except the fact they cannot resummon them in the same map without leaving the map and going back to the zone they spawn at.
PoE Content Update 3.0.2 also fixes countless of known bugs, reported by players, and also newly discovered ones. Below you can find the full 3.0.2 Patch Notes:
- Added initial French, German and Spanish language support for Path of Exile. If you can read these languages, please try them out and let us know your feedback!
- Your Spectres and Auras are now saved when you log out or are disconnected.
- Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used. This is now indicated on the skill gem.
- Desecrate can now only create monsters that are in the instance it is used in. In areas where no monsters have spawned, a specific desecrate table is used. This fixes a longstanding bug with the desecration list that had further problems introduced due to persistent spectres.
- Added two new unique items: Malachai’s Mark and Dialla’s Malefaction.
- The Plaguemaw V Prophecy can now be completed in the Crystal Veins or a Crystal Ore Map.
- Changed some of the interactions between certain on-flask-use effects and the unique belt Umbilicus Immortalis for consistency. For example, effects that care about when you use a flask (and not the effect of the flask itself) will apply to you but not your minions.
- Fixed various issues with the quest status of Standard characters that were made prior to 3.0.0.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some Standard characters to not receive a free bandit choice respec.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some Standard characters to receive resistance penalties earlier than intended.
- Fixed a bug where flasks that remove bleeding did not remove stacking bleeding from the Crimson Dance keystone.
- Fixed a bug where the Brutal Fervour ascendancy passive would not remove Crimson Dance bleeding.
- Fixed a bug where increases and reductions to the effect of flasks were also being added to the percentage of recovery granted instantly by flasks with the “Bubbling” mod. This caused several issues if this percentage exceeded 100%.
- Fixed a bug where instant “of Animation” flasks were healing minions for more life than intended.
- Fixed a bug where some flask recovery rate modifiers were not correctly accelerating flask recovery, only shortening the duration of the flask effect.
- Fixed a bug where losing the stat for leeching Energy Shield instead of Life while you had active instances of Energy Shield leech could stop the maximum leech rate cap applying to them. This commonly happened with the Soul Tether unique item.
- Fixed a bug where the increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate granted by Discipline was not working.
- Fixed a bug where ailments reflected by the Yugul pantheon power could bypass immunities.
- Fixed a bug where the damage penalty on Static Strike’s explosion wasn’t being correctly applied to the ailments created by the explosion.
- Fixed a bug where the Chill applied by The Pandemonius lasted for 2 seconds, rather than 1.
- Fixed a bug where some lava traps were not disabled after Izaro was killed.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate Darkshrines to appear in the Labyrinth. For example, you should no longer be able to get ‘Twice Blessed’ multiple times in a single Labyrinth.
- Fixed a bug where traps would not be disabled in the Aspirant’s Trial if a player entered it prior to getting the ‘Labyrinth Traps are disabled in the Aspirant’s Trial” darkshrine effect.
- Fixed a bug where the Curse Pylons in the final stage of the Izaro encounter were not applying their curses to the player.
- Fixed a bug where the Unbearable Whispers III Prophecy was not correctly triggering from the Act 6 or Act 9 Shavronne encounters.
- Fixed a rare bug where Cemetery maps could generate inside-out, rendering the majority of their terrain unwalkable.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause a player to have incorrect dialogue options available when speaking to Navali.
- Fixed a bug where the Ultimate Chaos Portal and the Pure Light Portal did not have audio.
- Fixed a bug where recovering a flask charge via Nature’s Boon while in the midst of a Skin Transfer would cancel the Skin Transfer.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose some progress towards the “Gain Splinters from Unique Breach monsters” challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Doryani’s Touch was able to damage enemies through walls.
- Fixed a bug where Atziri’s Empowered Flameblast was not dealing damage to everything within its area of effect.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.0.1e where Arcane Surge would not trigger from channelled skills.
- Fixed a bug where some bosses were using an incorrect Arc effect.
- Fixed a bug where players could be disconnected to the login screen after a mandatory character rename.
- Fixed a rare issue where the quest tracker would not display Prophecies correctly.
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Pitch Black Armour set.
- Fixed various clipping issues with the Raven Armour set.
- Using a Portal in the Blood Aqueduct now takes you back to the Sarn Encampment, instead of to Highgate.
- Efficacy Support now correctly supports Damage over Time effects.
- Kitava’s minions are now properly killed off when Kitava dies.
- Improved the visual effect of the Dusk Weapon Effect on various unique items.
- Improved the audio effects of Volatile Core.
- Fixed various client crashes.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!